Thursday, April 16, 2009

Encounter of the Gong Kias

Today mood ish suppose be good one. KNN.. must be some CCB chatters come and long me .. PUIZ! CHUT my middle fingers to YOU!.

This morning AH Joe called me..say he got bad headache.. think he got cut by my ceiling fan eh blade... WHY? because 6th minute WRONGnaldo scored 40 yards out.. sibeh happy right? Jump right? See lah? FORGOT MY CEILING GOT FAN LOR! U want to jump next time JUMP outside my house. Dont jump inside my house.. everywhere ceiling fans.. u lucky you not that tall or else your neck tio CHOP!

Okay lah.. i pity you.. only a small gash on the forehead... and some hair gone missing... knn.. your hair sibeh curly leh... wait people in my house think u cut your cock hair in my living room while watching football.. lucky me ish clean up before i go to bed..

Next time. i go over your house watch Semi finals lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment