Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boring Friday night.

Wah! got 1 follower siah!

Eh this one quite chio bu leh... swee mak mak! Nice foto some more.

BUT

This one mai sng.. u poke her. I confirmationalize YOUR privates all chwee and peet ka liow. I was laughing at some of the previous post, she KNN deleted liow lah.. okay, u want to know who is the chao ah beng in alamak bo? Go ask her hahahaha! I like this kind of chatter, speaks her mind, not like me, i speak from my small mind HAHAHAHAH!!!

u dont laff! as long as you got 1 horse and 2 kiews, u ALSO like me. hahahah!

Okay lah.. on to my fav topic FOOD and KTV.. Joe last night decided to pop over for free dinner again, I ask him, Tolong lah... when are you going to get me a decent meal?? He said he tio 4D, want to blanjah me go eat and go KTV after that..

I dig my left ear and remove 1 piece of ear shit.

"SAY AGAIN JOE?"

"Wa tio 4D, kim meh ki jiak and ki KTV!!"

I put back the ear shit in my right ear.

"JOE, LIM PEH NOT FIRST TIME KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND! KNNCCB!! JOE, u want to go Area G (Geylang) sibo?

"But MakanSutra always go there do interviews and food must be good still lah... and.. *ahem... also can do a bit of kamasutra"

KAM li eh si lang tao lah! KAM. HOW I tell my BU i going Area G go eat niah? I sure tio gan left and right one leh.. after that kar neng liow.. buey chut liow ... puiz!

Anyway, Joe ish kong kong niah... when he see the mainlan chinese chio bu, he will erect and stain my car liow.. KNN. sibeh power.

He always talk cock lah.. tell me say, find Geylang chio bu and song, there the women sing karaokey with your lan jiao, can still smile at you with their porcelain white gehs, and when they sing, they can also stick out tongue and make u song.

Talk cock sibeh song hor?

HAHAHAHA!


CHUT middle FINGER at ah JOE...

We end up eating maggie mee Korean flavor with 1 egg each, courtesy of Joe's farking stingy 4D winnings.

PUIZ!

1 comment:

  1. Walao eh MM brader. Buay tahan this post. I laugh until no next year. *continue laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete