Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3rd and final Day of MSG-3 Course

AHHH!!!!

Take the bus driven by the same F1 driver again.. he smile and show me his missing tooth leh.. sibeh cute.. I show him my biceps.. tell him "eh uncle your driving make my arms sibeh strong!"...

F1 driver and me "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Anyway... no more vomit.. means i improved liow.. I also can swing better now hahahaha!!! next time take bus to work.. hahahaha!

Anyways.. last day of course... sian.. u know why? On course is paid holiday in hotel.. sit and listen (1 ear in other ear out)... day dream.. and jiak BUFFET!!!

Last day liow.. must aim the SASHIMI one more time HAHAHAHA!!!!

Round 1 - some SASHIMI..




Round 2 - some more SASHIMI.....



Round 3!!!!! - Gao liow... jiak sphagettis again...




After lunch sibeh sleepy....



So lim olen juice... AHHHHHHHH better than cockfee....




Haiz.. finally 3 days of MSG training... i can eat MSG like a certified Professional liow.... ah!

Eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment